Become professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia and explore Toussaint, a remote land untouched by war, where you will unravel the horrifying secret behind a beast terrorizing the kingdom. With all trails leading to dead ends, only a witcher can solve the mystery and survive the evil lurking in the night. Introducing an entirely new realm to traverse, new characters and monsters, Blood and Wine is a 30+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood & Wine environment trailer
- 6 Win 1 of 4 Double Movie Passes to Ready or Not
- 9 Game Awards 2019 nominees announced
- 5 PlayStation 5's controller designs look very familiar
- 11 Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 8 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Blizzard North to attend for Q&A
And takes a shot at mobile gaming
- 24 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 238 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 53 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 71 Google Stadia
- 20 Diablo IV
- 2334 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 5150 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 338 The Outer Worlds
- 7060 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 15 New Mass Effect Game Is Very Early in Development