Guns. Demons. Speed. In DOOM, it’s all about the combat. But there’s more to DOOM than just running and gunning. We go behind the scenes with DOOM’s Executive Producer Marty Stratton and Creative Director Hugo Martin to find out how you can customize the single-player experience to suit your playstyle – and we learn more about why playing DOOM feels like nothing else.
Doom – Guns, Demons, Speed dev diary
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No Russian Redux
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years
- 80 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 447 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 125 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 7210 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 282 Xbox Series (X)
- 5175 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 47 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 20 Racing wheel & frame help