Build momentum to reach top speed and do daring jumps between rooftops or stylish slides through tight spaces. Use the new Shift move and get a short burst of acceleration in any direction. For a quick change of plan, use Quickturn for a rapid 180 or 90 degree turn. Hit top speed quickly zipping down wire lines. Carefully balance on a ledge and transition smoothly to hanging from it. Run vertically and horizontally on any wall and use pipes to swing over gaps or around corners.
Mirror's Edge Catalyst – Movement gameplay video
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.