Io-Interactive Studio Creative Director Christian Elverdam sits down with Principal Level Designer Jacob Mikkelsen and Senior Game Designer Jesper Hylling for a fun, engaging talk on the concept of Social Stealth in HITMAN. Learn all about how this feature is at the very core of the Hitman experience and how the developers approach the fantasy of hiding in plain sight.
Hitman – social stealth developer video
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 7 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
Just in time for the US Elections.
CDPR wants you hungry for more
- 36 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 371 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 6880 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 51 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 252 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 5106 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles