Io-Interactive level designers Jacob Mikkelsen and Marta La Mendola sit down to talk about how they structure the building of game levels in HITMAN. The pair give insight into methods and best practices and offer a unique view on the process that goes into building creative hit sandboxes. This is part one in a planned three-part series on level design in HITMAN games.
Hitman - level design developer video
- Daymare: 1998 Preview
- 16 Win a Double Movie Pass to Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw!
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 4 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 20 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In Cinemas August 1
Triple Pack With RE4 Also Announced
Sorry trick or treaters, I can't come to the door
- 192 Who's playing what?
- 423 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 53 Google Stadia
- 9967 Good deal thread
- 17 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 534 Apex Legends
- 6897 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 76 Is PUBG dead?
- 24 Rumor: PlayStation bidding for Remedy