Io-Interactive level designers Jacob Mikkelsen and Marta La Mendola sit down to talk about how they structure the building of game levels in HITMAN. The pair give insight into methods and best practices and offer a unique view on the process that goes into building creative hit sandboxes. This is part one in a planned three-part series on level design in HITMAN games.
Hitman - level design developer video
- Everything from Sony's first State of Play
- Do we need a Lord of the Rings game centered around Gollum?
- 2 Devil May Cry 5 has already shipped over two million copies
- Sony announces State of Play livestream for tomorrow
- 2 Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- 5 The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 13 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Starting with the Epic Games Store.
- 6736 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 445 Apex Legends
- 9876 Good deal thread
- 81 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 25 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 462 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 177 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 87 The Outer Worlds
- 74 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 23 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!