Io-Interactive level designers Jacob Mikkelsen and Marta La Mendola sit down to talk about how they structure the building of game levels in HITMAN. The pair give insight into methods and best practices and offer a unique view on the process that goes into building creative hit sandboxes. This is part one in a planned three-part series on level design in HITMAN games.
Hitman - level design developer video
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 91.6 million worldwide
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Exclusivity no longer exclusive to consoles.
In Cinemas January 17