Io-Interactive level designers Jacob Mikkelsen and Marta La Mendola sit down to talk about how they structure the building of game levels in HITMAN. The pair give insight into methods and best practices and offer a unique view on the process that goes into building creative hit sandboxes. This is part one in a planned three-part series on level design in HITMAN games.
Hitman - level design developer video
- Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
BOTW Sequel, The Witcher 3, No More Heroes 3 and more.
- 6877 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5103 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 249 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 357 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC