GTA Online Heists are coming early in 2015 - check out the new trailer for the four-player co-op mode for Grand Theft Auto Online that allows players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tiered Heists across Los Santos and Blaine County. These will require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specified roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives on the way to each Heist’s epic finale. Featuring new gameplay, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing and much more.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 3 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 6 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 11 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
- 42 Win an Awesome Concrete Genie Prize Pack! Update: Comp now closed
- 1 Ex Bungie CEO reveals new company ProbablyMonsters
- PlayStation 5 will release Christmas 2020
- 3 Doom Eternal pushed back to next year
- 3 Concrete Genie Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Be in to win a Digital Game Code, T-Shirt, Plush and Stickers!
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
- 134 The Outer Worlds
- 255 Borderlands 3
- 2243 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 7010 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 16 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 5147 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC: What specs do we assume this will need?
- 47 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 154 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare