Moving to new-gen platforms has given Rockstar Games the chance to harness the power of those platforms to improve every aspect of the game. In addition to the all-new First Person Mode, this means big technical changes like increasing the overall resolution and more than doubling the draw distance, as well as replacing every texture in the game and much more.
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 18 Stand Desk Review
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- 6 Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
- 15 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Underwater - Update: Comp now closed!
- 2 Square Enix delays FFVII Remake and Marvel's Avengers
- 7 Sony to skip E3 for the second year in a row
- Xbox's first Series X games will be cross-gen releases
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13