Moving to new-gen platforms has given Rockstar Games the chance to harness the power of those platforms to improve every aspect of the game. In addition to the all-new First Person Mode, this means big technical changes like increasing the overall resolution and more than doubling the draw distance, as well as replacing every texture in the game and much more.
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes