Destiny's arsenal is vast and varied: fire-spewing shotguns and head-melting fusion rifles coexist beside traditional pistols and rifles. Despite the sprawling arsenal, Bungie's designers are taking pains to hand-tune each weapon's look, feel, and lore, making them feel like natural extensions of the game's fiction, not the expressions of some rampant computer algorithm.
Destiny PS4 developer diary: Armor, Weapons, Loot trailer
- 19 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 3 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nintendo provides a much-needed digital escape from isolation.
It's a big world, and we still have more exploring to do.
- 24 Xwing, Tiefighter on the way?
- 290 Xbox Series (X)
- 333 Borderlands 3
- 7230 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 71 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 10092 Good deal thread
- 5177 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 95 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 147 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020