Destiny's arsenal is vast and varied: fire-spewing shotguns and head-melting fusion rifles coexist beside traditional pistols and rifles. Despite the sprawling arsenal, Bungie's designers are taking pains to hand-tune each weapon's look, feel, and lore, making them feel like natural extensions of the game's fiction, not the expressions of some rampant computer algorithm.
Destiny PS4 developer diary: Armor, Weapons, Loot trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.