DriveClub is a game to play in real clubs. It's about friendships and rivalries and team-based racing, together in the world's best supercars on the world's most breath-taking roads - all rendered in cutting edge next generation graphics.
E3: DriveClub E3 2013 trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.