SEGA has announced that horror arcade shooter The House of the Dead 3, previously available for PC and Xbox, will be coming for PSN on February 7, followed by The House of the Dead 4 this autumn. Both titles have been updated with HD graphics, trophies, and complete PlayStation Move support.
The House of the Dead 3 announced for PSN
- Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 5 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
Setting the record straight
- 2244 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 69 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 137 The Outer Worlds
- 11 Disco Elysium
- 262 Borderlands 3
- 7016 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you