In a franchise first, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One introduces four player co-operative gameplay, allowing players to team up as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Dr. Nefarious. Helping our heroes (and the Galaxy's most notorious villain) take on their biggest challenge yet, players will be immersed on a mysterious world with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons at their disposal.
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - PlayStation Experience trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.