Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Dark Souls II "Aching Bones" TGS trailer
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 3 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 1 DOOM Eternal Review
- 5 Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review
- 4 New Zealand Games Festival postponed to 2021
- 3 Physical copies of Final Fantasy VII may be in short supply
- 8 PlayStation 5 tech specs detailed in new presentation
- Nintendo reveal a slew of new titles during Indie World Showcase
- 1 Sony's Mark Cerny to detail PS5 tomorrow
- 5 Microsoft reveal Xbox Series X hardware details
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Up that demon body count.
- 11 Racing wheel & frame help
- 105 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 59 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 36 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 7205 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 436 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 53 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 5173 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10081 Good deal thread
- 90 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth