These latest Test Drive Unlimited 2 screens showcase the Ferrari California grand touring sports car. The California was first launched at the 2008 Paris Motor Show and is the first time "California" has been used to name a Ferrari since the 1950s. The California is a two door hard top convertible and is powered by a 4.3 L V8 capable of putting out 450 HP.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 screens
Ferrari California revealed.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.