We have 200 keys to give away for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta!
In Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, the charismatic fortune hunter Nathan Drake embarks on a perilous, high-stakes adventure following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, from the streets of London to the heart of the Arabian Desert in search of the lost city.
Uncharted 3 provides online players with an action-adventure multiplayer experience, applying the cinematic quality of the singleplayer campaign to the multiplayer mode with explosive adventure, interactive environments based on the same locations found in the singleplayer campaign, and big set pieces that deliver intense moments to competitive play.
About the Beta
Simply answer the question above, and follow the on-screen instructions to receive your Uncharted 3 beta key.
The beta began on 16th October and beta keys must be redeemed before 31st October. The Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta is available on PlayStation 3 only.
For help with the beta, please visit PlayStation Support.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be age 16 or over to receive a code.
- Beta code expires upon end of Beta events. Dates of Beta events subject to change.
- Beta commences 16 October 2011, redemption expires 31 October 2011.
- PlayStation®3 and broadband account required.
PLAYSTATION NETWORK VOUCHER CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The PlayStation®Network (PSN) voucher code is issued and redeemed by PlayStation®Network Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the PSN voucher code.
- To redeem a PSN voucher code, you will need (i) the specified hardware; (ii) a PlayStation®Network account (PSN account); and (iii) broadband internet service. You are responsible for any broadband access fees.
- Unless otherwise stated, PSN voucher codes can only be redeemed once by you. PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold or returned for a cash refund (except as required by law). If you have any questions about the use of PSN voucher codes, please visit our Customer Service at eu.playstation.com/support.
- PSN voucher codes must be used before any specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional restrictions will be communicated to you with the PSN voucher code.
- PSN voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specifi c additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PSN voucher code can only be redeemed through PSN in those countries where PlayStation®Store is available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
- If a PSN voucher code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such PSN voucher code. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to PSN voucher codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the PSN voucher code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- We may assign this Agreement to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
- Where PSN voucher codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should be addressed to the promoter of the offer rather than to us.