The espionage game Alpha Protocol, a fiercely original take on the role playing game genre, will launch in New Zealand on May 28th 2010 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Thanks to SEGA NZ, we have three copies to give away!
With a plot torn from today’s headlines and more twists than a blockbuster movie, Alpha Protocol brings a new level of modern day realism to the world of RPGs. Tasked with uncovering the perpetrators behind a tragic missile attack on a passenger jetliner, players dive into a story rich with characters and locations to discover an international arms-dealing conspiracy. Through their actions and choices, players direct the outcome of the game as they ultimately decide who to befriend, trust or kill.
To be in with a chance to win Alpha Protocol on your choice of gaming platform, simply answer the question above. Entries close end of 6 June.
About the game
In Alpha Protocol, players assume the role of rookie spy Michael Thorton and are given unprecedented control over the development of his abilities and interactions with other characters. Customisable character skill-sets, attributes and weapons all play an important role in allowing gamers to tailor Thorton to their play-style.
- Redefined RPG – Classless system gives players the ability to mould Thorton into the secret agent they want him to become with lethal close combat techniques, marksman skills, proficiency with gadgets and much more.
- The International Spy – Players will travel around the world to international safe house locations to obtain information, mission objectives and conduct meetings with a growing list of contacts.
- Dialogue Stance System – With an innovative real-time dialogue system, the characters in Alpha Protocol will react to Thorton’s each and every word. Caution and wit are needed as the stakes are high and the tensions mount in conversations that will have players on the edges of their seat.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 8 June 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.