UFC: Undisputed 2010, the bone-crunching videogame adaptation of the Mixed Martial Arts league will be coming to PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 on the 28th of May!
Step into the Octagon to experience the most advanced and commanding virtual MMA action with more than 100 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience intelligent and intuitive combat, increased fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging new gameplay modes and explosive online offerings.
Sounds like good times to you? It gets better: Gameplanet is giving away five copies of the game. The grand prize winner will receive the game, a UFC cap and t-shirt, and an action figure of Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, while four runner up winners will receive copies of the game.
To be in with a chance to win UFC: Undisputed 2010 on your choice of platform, simply answer the question above. Entries close end of 1st of June.
UFC: Undisputed 2010 features:
- UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES - Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
- ENHANCED COMBAT - Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION - Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY - Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- CAREER MODE - An intuitive "Game Is Watching You" system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES - Fight through one of UFC's five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter's condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- TOURNAMENT MODE - Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 1 June 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.