Super Street Fighter IV, the ultimate vision of Street Fighter, will be coming to the Xbox 360 and PS3 on 30th April!
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, enhanced ultra combo system and more. The best part is, we have three copies to give away!
To be in with a chance to win Super Street Fighter IV on your choice of platform, simply answer the question above. Entries close end of 3rd May.
About Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding about eight new characters to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Cody and Adon as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri. The addition of Juri also brings another first to the Street Fighter franchise as she is the first fighter in series history to utilize the legendary Tae Kwon Do fighting style.
Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV adds an enhanced Ultra Combo system as well as major enhancements to the online and offline gameplay modes introduced in Street Fighter IV.
Super Street Fighter IV features
- Team Battles: Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.
- Endless Battle: Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.
- Replay Channel: Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
- More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favorites DeeJay, T Hawk, Guy, Cody and Adon.
- New challenger: mysterious female Juri is the first character in Street Fighter history to utilize the Tae Kwon Do style.
- Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II both available in arcade and challenge modes;
- Car stage: Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out.
- Barrel stage: Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit.
- All playable Street Fighter IV characters will be unlocked out of the box.
- Gameplay has been rebalanced to provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- Traditional “2D” Street Fighter six-button gameplay.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 3 May 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.