Chris and Jonathan from Grinding Gear Games play through the second part of Act One of the Path of Exile Beta. This is filmed with a pre-release version of the 0.9.4 patch, so many new features and tweaks are shown.
Path of Exile v0.9.4 developer playthrough trailer
- 1 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
- 3 NZ's Gaming Industry doubled its earnings in two years
- Coalition's Rod Fergusson leaves Gears of War for Diablo
- 6 Rockstar Co-founder Dan Houser is leaving the company
- Fallout 76's Wastelanders update is coming April
- 12 Blizzard addresses Warcraft 3: Reforged issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
But more devs are needed.
Getting it right this time
March your troops to the beat of your drum
- 195 Xbox Series (X)
- 10072 Good deal thread
- 7135 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 374 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 19 Sony confirms it will not attend E3 2020
- 160 Metro Exodus
- 328 Borderlands 3
- 28 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 25 New Mass Effect Game Is Very Early in Development
- 35 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!