The Back to Karkand multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals: Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula, Gulf of Oman, and Wake Island. It also features new weapons, vehicles, persistence, and the return of the classic Conquest Assault. Back to Karkand will be available in December, free to customers who preordered Battlefield 3 or otherwise US$14.99/1200 Microsoft Points.
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand DLC trailer
- 1 Are we about to get a Diablo Netflix series?
- Telltale is facing a class-action lawsuit from former staff
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 15 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 12 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 6 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 20 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 92 Path Of Exile
- 4999 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6319 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 293 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 499 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 33 Forza Horizon 4
- 9683 Good deal thread
- 30 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)