The Back to Karkand multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals: Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula, Gulf of Oman, and Wake Island. It also features new weapons, vehicles, persistence, and the return of the classic Conquest Assault. Back to Karkand will be available in December, free to customers who preordered Battlefield 3 or otherwise US$14.99/1200 Microsoft Points.
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand DLC trailer
- 4 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 5 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 6 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Great news for those without PSVR
- 32 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 9921 Good deal thread
- 22 Mordhau
- 45 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 6844 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread