BioShock Infinite takes place on the steampunk air-city of Columbia, a floating dystopia mired in civil war between two factions. At E3 we spoke to Timothy Gerritsen, director of product development at Irrational Games, about the world they have created.
BioShock Infinite interview with Irrational's Timothy Gerritsen
- Development has wrapped on Kingdom Hearts III
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- 8 Win 1 of 5 double passes to Mortal Engines!
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 20 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Shopkeep by day, explorer by night.
And hasn't stopped buying studios
Nothing like Linkedin for breaking news