EA's Darkspore allows players battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore in a four-player co-operative and full single-player campaign, as well as multiplayer battles. It's currently due for release around Feb 2011 on console and PC.
- 2 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
- 6 Respawn banned over 16,000 cheaters in Apex Legends
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- 4 Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Too bad it's not a movie
In-game reporting feature in the works?
No new Blizzard titles releasing in 2019