Welcome to One Tamriel, where you can adventure without limits, now available in Update 12. One Tamriel allows you to play anywhere, with anyone, at any time by scaling your character to the level of the content in every almost zone of the game. That means you can play with your friends regardless of their level or alliance. And best of all, this update is completely free to all ESO players!
The Elder Scrolls Online – One Tamriel launch trailer
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
This guy gets it.
- 71 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 146 The Outer Worlds
- 13 Disco Elysium
- 265 Borderlands 3
- 2248 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 7016 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you