Dishonored 2 brings back classic Dishonored missions – but with a twist. Along with a highly defended location and a high-value target, every mission now has its own epic theme. Whether it’s multiple targets, time travel, a mansion with moving parts, or a location that shows off the game’s alt-Victorian setting, Dishonored 2 levels up the missions, while offering even more options to play your way in the game’s new setting.
Dishonored 2 – Inside the Epic, Themed Missions dev diary
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.