Natural Disasters will add a series of city-destroying emergencies to Cities: Skylines, which can occur unexpectedly during the game – or be manually triggered by mayors seeking a challenge or some sort of gruesome, vindictive pleasure. Buildings and infrastructure will be destroyed, fire can spread across locations, and countless lives may be lost unless players implement the right emergency plans and responses and keep an ear on the new radio alert system. Fans of Cities: Skylines will have the chance to overcome everything from massive fires to meteor strikes, and allow their friends to do the same with a new Scenario Mode, where custom challenges can be designed and shared through Steam Workshop.
Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters announcement trailer
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
From SnapMaps to Starfields.
- 23 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 141 Who's playing what?
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 125 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth