Natural Disasters will add a series of city-destroying emergencies to Cities: Skylines, which can occur unexpectedly during the game – or be manually triggered by mayors seeking a challenge or some sort of gruesome, vindictive pleasure. Buildings and infrastructure will be destroyed, fire can spread across locations, and countless lives may be lost unless players implement the right emergency plans and responses and keep an ear on the new radio alert system. Fans of Cities: Skylines will have the chance to overcome everything from massive fires to meteor strikes, and allow their friends to do the same with a new Scenario Mode, where custom challenges can be designed and shared through Steam Workshop.
Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters announcement trailer
- 1 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 14 Win an epic Dragon Ball Prize Pack
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
Collector's Edition revealed
- 6613 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5059 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2196 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 30 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 14 EA has canceled its open-world Star Wars game
- 16 The Immortal Diablo II - The Prime Evil returns
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?
- 9828 Good deal thread
- 64 Is PUBG dead?
- 36 MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries