In 1971, the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence interviewed John Donovan, CIA handler for Lincoln Clay during his prolonged stint in Vietnam. The Donovan tapes pull back the veil on the seedy underbelly of crime and corruption that plagued the sprawling city under the control of the Italian Mafia. In the first of six tapes, Donovan explains what lay beneath each of the New Bordeaux’s ten distinct districts.
Mafia III – City Districts trailer
- Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 13 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Components and competition raising the costs.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
A new show to (Over)watch.
Care for a game of Gwent?