Exciting things are always on the way to the Nexus from our art and design teams. Check out the video above to catch a glimpse of some of the Heroes, skins, and mounts coming to the game in the upcoming weeks.
Heroes of the Storm – Auriel, Gul’dan and more dev diary
- Remnant: From The Ashes Review
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Making it official.
- 9984 Good deal thread
- 545 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 237 Who's playing what?
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 121 Is PUBG dead?
- 5137 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 57 finally racing wheel