The Stone Age is about to get even more brutal. Far Cry Primal will receive a FREE “Survivor Mode” update on April 12 for consoles and PC, which will make Oros and its inhabitants harsher and more dangerous than ever. You’ll also have the option of enabling permadeath, if you’re willing to risk extinction.
Far Cry Primal – Survivor Mode announcement dev diary
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.