Dying Light’s asymmetric PvP multiplayer mode Be the Zombie returns in Dying Light: The Following to unveil a new dimension of 4v1 online matches. As showcased in the trailer, the competitive gameplay gets much more dynamic and violent with the addition of weaponized buggies and the new map, allowing players to come up with completely new tactics for both survivors and the Night Hunter. Additionally, the Night Hunter has undergone a series of balance tweaks, which translates into a new experience that will surprise even veteran Be the Zombie players.
Dying Light: The Following – Be The Zombie trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.