The Burning Legion has returned, and the heroes of Azeroth are being called to the Broken Isles to continue their adventures. Attempting to drive the Legion back will take players to level 110, have them wielding powerful Artifact Weapons, progressing through a new PvP Honor system, gathering with their brothers and sisters in Class Orders, and even choosing a new character class altogether: the Demon Hunter.
World of Warcraft: Legion – feature overview
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.