The "Skyhill" is a luxury hotel, in which you, as the game’s protagonist, have recently rented a penthouse in. But suddenly, something happens, something evil, something inexplicable -- and the building fills with monsters and mutants. The only way out is the main doors in the ground floor, a hundred stories below. You need to fight your way through the hotel – defeating unknown horrors while collecting gear and materials to help craft better weapons. All while fighting one of your most powerful foes – the need for food and water. Maybe you can just hide out in the hotel, waiting for help to arrive – but what if nobody comes? What if this is the “end of days”, and you’re truly alone?
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.