On April 14th, Grand Theft Auto V arrives on PC with a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. Today, catch a glimpse of the PC version in action with the official Grand Theft Auto V 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer. For the best viewing experience, please make sure to watch on the most recent generation device and/or browser.
Grand Theft Auto V – 60 Frames-Per-Second PC trailer
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes