Become a criminal, grow more powerful by earning Champion Points, and more in Update 6 for The Elder Scrolls Online. The highly-anticipated Justice and Champion Systems bring you new ways to experience the adventure and progress your characters, and they're just the start. Learn more about the changes in Update 6 on our site, http://elderscrollsonline.com
- 21 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 3 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 335 Borderlands 3
- 515 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 73 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 25 Xwing, Tiefighter on the way?
- 290 Xbox Series (X)
- 7230 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10092 Good deal thread
- 5177 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 95 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth