When you start Hand of Fate you are introduced to The Dealer beyond the Thirteen Gates at the End of the World. He challenges you to a game of life and death where you must defeat thirteen bosses to win. With a few magical hand gestures, The Dealer reveals your dungeon layout in the form of encounter cards (quests or missions). You must venture and complete these encounters until you reach and, hopefully, defeat the boss waiting for you at the end of the dungeon run.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.