House Forrester is in disarray. Their liege lord and his heir are dead, and Ironrath is occupied by Whitehill soldiers. The survival of the family depends upon those who are left. Placed at King’s Landing, the epicenter of intrigue, Mira Forrester must weigh her loyalty to Margaery Tyrell against the needs of her family, while choosing how to play the political games of Tyrion Lannister. One misstep could spell doom for Mira and her entire family. To the far north, Gared Tuttle finds that the wall and its crows hold little love for a squire from the Wolfswood, but finds kinship in the bastard son of Ned Stark. Gared must prove worthy of becoming a ranger in order to carry out the mission given him; one that is vital to the future of those he serves. To the east, Asher Forrester, the exiled son, is called back to Westeros to aid his family, but how can one man help when the Boltons rule the north with an iron fist? Meanwhile, an unexpected source of hope returns to the Forresters, but Ironrath is no place for the weak.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.