You can experience everything Evolve has to offer offline, playing single player. The first match in this video features a single player as the monster against challenging AI hunters. The second features a single player controlling the full team of hunters by hot swapping between classes in battle.
- Borderlands 3 Review
- John Wick Hex releasing October 8
- 1 Terminator: Resistance announced for PS4, XBO & PC
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 8 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes