As the influential leader of the Inquisition, the weight of your decisions will be felt across the world of Thedas. Everything from the race of your Inquisitor to the dialogue choices you make in conversation has an impact on your story. How you choose to lead is up to you, but remember, in Dragon Age: Inquisition choices have consequences. Making a new ally can also lead to the creation of a new enemy.
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 3 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 1 DOOM Eternal Review
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review
- 4 New Zealand Games Festival postponed to 2021
- 3 Physical copies of Final Fantasy VII may be in short supply
- 8 PlayStation 5 tech specs detailed in new presentation
- Nintendo reveal a slew of new titles during Indie World Showcase
- 1 Sony's Mark Cerny to detail PS5 tomorrow
- 5 Microsoft reveal Xbox Series X hardware details
- 2 Rumour: Sony aims to acquire Silent Hill, Metal Gear & Castlevania from Konami
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A beacon of light and hope in trying times.
Up that demon body count.
- 7204 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 18 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 54 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 101 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 436 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 53 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 5173 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10081 Good deal thread
- 90 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 281 Xbox Series (X)