As the influential leader of the Inquisition, the weight of your decisions will be felt across the world of Thedas. Everything from the race of your Inquisitor to the dialogue choices you make in conversation has an impact on your story. How you choose to lead is up to you, but remember, in Dragon Age: Inquisition choices have consequences. Making a new ally can also lead to the creation of a new enemy.
- Borderlands 3 Review
- John Wick Hex releasing October 8
- 1 Terminator: Resistance announced for PS4, XBO & PC
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 8 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes