As the influential leader of the Inquisition, the weight of your decisions will be felt across the world of Thedas. Everything from the race of your Inquisitor to the dialogue choices you make in conversation has an impact on your story. How you choose to lead is up to you, but remember, in Dragon Age: Inquisition choices have consequences. Making a new ally can also lead to the creation of a new enemy.
- 3 First Borderlands 3 campaign DLC releases next month
- Arkane veterans announce WolfEye Studios
- 7 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Ready or Not
- 9 Game Awards 2019 nominees announced
- 7 PlayStation 5's controller designs look very familiar
- 11 Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 8 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Blizzard North to attend for Q&A
And takes a shot at mobile gaming
If it ain't broke...
- 25 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 255 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 78 Google Stadia
- 299 Borderlands 3
- 53 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 20 Diablo IV
- 2334 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 5150 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 338 The Outer Worlds
- 7060 Gaming General Discussion Thread