Survivor Mode is all about pitting you, one-on-one, against the universe’s deadliest killer. Against the clock, it’s you versus the creature. With limited resources on each map, you will need to take advantage of everything and anything you can find to complete the objectives that will help you escape.
Alien: Isolation – Survivor Mode trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.
- 334 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 7066 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 27 Diablo IV
- 17 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 277 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 2347 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 64 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 321 Borderlands 3
- 134 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 445 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)