Starting with a few credits and a basic starship, carve your own path through a large gaming sandbox, set against a backdrop of raw anarchy, galactic powerplays, and intrigue. Do whatever it takes to upgrade your ship’s hull, engines, weapons, defences, cargo hold; even the ship itself, constantly improve your capabilities and influence on your journey towards the most coveted rank in the history of gaming - 'Elite'.
E3: Elite: Dangerous trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.