Laura Dubuk is an artist whose love of games stretches way back to her childhood as a "weird" kid growing up in Seattle, USA. In this profile, we catch up with Laura at Auckland's Media Design School to discuss the 12 years she spent at Valve working on blockbusters such as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress, and Dota.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.