Blizzard has an impeccable track record when it comes to game expansions. But expectation around Diablo III's first expansion, Reaper of Souls, is doubly high following the game's wobbly launch in 2012. To find out how the developer intends to deliver, Matt Maguire catches up with lead designer Kevin Martens in San Francisco.
- PlayStation E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Bethesda E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 37 Todd Howard confirms Fallout 76 as online survival game
- Xbox E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 1 Just Cause 4 confirmed on Steam
- 1 Crackdown 3 pushed to early 2019
- Hitman 2 releasing this year
- Realm Royale Enters Steam Early Access
- 3 Destiny 2's first expansion, Forsaken, announced
- 24 Vampyr calls forth the darkness inside
- 1 Paradox acquires Battletech studio Harebrained Schemes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We nailed it!"
- 6077 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 33 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 68 Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD
- 9655 Good deal thread
- 112 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 131 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 946 E3 2018 Thread
- 16 Ghost of Tsushima
- 31 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 67 Shadow of the Tomb Raider