With all waypoints unlocked in this mode, the entire world becomes the player's battlefield. Included in Adventure Mode are two new game features - Bounties, a randomised objective system, and Nephalem Rifts (aka Loot Runs), a randomised dungeon system - provide fun and rewarding challenges for players to tackle when they're looking for new ways to test their might.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Adventure Mode First Look Trailer
- 2 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 15 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Components and competition raising the costs.
Care for a game of Gwent?
In Cinemas February 27