With all waypoints unlocked in this mode, the entire world becomes the player's battlefield. Included in Adventure Mode are two new game features - Bounties, a randomised objective system, and Nephalem Rifts (aka Loot Runs), a randomised dungeon system - provide fun and rewarding challenges for players to tackle when they're looking for new ways to test their might.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Adventure Mode First Look Trailer
- 4 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 7 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 38 Win a copy of Death Stranding and the digital soundtrack!
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo have we got a competition for you!