Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut offers second screen features for the Wii U GamePad, SmartGlass, and the PlayStation Vita that make the touchscreen interface Adam Jensen's primary neural hub enhancement. It also includes overhauled boss fights, refined game balance and combat, improved AI, and over eight hours of developer commentary.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Launch Trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.