Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Dark Souls II 'Despair' trailer
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 18 Stand Desk Review
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- 6 Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
- 15 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Underwater - Update: Comp now closed!
- 2 Square Enix delays FFVII Remake and Marvel's Avengers
- 7 Sony to skip E3 for the second year in a row
- Xbox's first Series X games will be cross-gen releases
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13