Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Dark Souls II 'Despair' trailer
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No Russian Redux
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years
- 138 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 7212 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!
- 91 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 14 JRPG General Discussion
- 81 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 282 Xbox Series (X)