We spoke to lead gameplay designer Nick Konkle about The Elder Scrolls Online at E3, and asked how ZeniMax hopes to avoid the fate of so many other MMO's that have failed to live up to expectations. He explains that TESO will have PvP combat on an epic scale never seen before, with over 200 players on screen.
The Elder Scrolls Online will have "the largest battles you've ever seen"
- 1 Nintendo detail Pokemon Home pricing plans and release
- 1 Journey to the Savage Planet Review
- 1 Torchlight Frontiers is now officially Torchlight 3
- 2 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Review
- Patapon 2 PS4 remaster announced - releases this week
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 18 Stand Desk Review
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13
Out with the new, in with the old.