At E3 we spoke to DICE's Niklas Fegraeus, who is working on the upcoming Battlefield 3 expansion, Armored Kill. Focusing on large scale tank battles, Armored Kill will be on the "largest scale ever in Battlefield history", with the largest maps ever. We asked Fegraeus about some of the new vehicles, and what challenges DICE faced in delivering battles on such a massive scale.
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will focus on "big, epic warfare"
- Development has wrapped on Kingdom Hearts III
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- 11 Win 1 of 5 double passes to Mortal Engines!
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 20 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Shopkeep by day, explorer by night.
And hasn't stopped buying studios
Nothing like Linkedin for breaking news
- 200 BlizzCon 2018 Thread
- 9730 Good deal thread
- 1913 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6455 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 39 Kingdom Hearts III
- 12 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG
- 38 With Forza series now on PC, is there any reason to buy an Xbox?
- 240 Black Mesa Source
- 103 PC games from your childhood
- 443 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS