At E3 we spoke to DICE's Niklas Fegraeus, who is working on the upcoming Battlefield 3 expansion, Armored Kill. Focusing on large scale tank battles, Armored Kill will be on the "largest scale ever in Battlefield history", with the largest maps ever. We asked Fegraeus about some of the new vehicles, and what challenges DICE faced in delivering battles on such a massive scale.
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will focus on "big, epic warfare"
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 91.6 million worldwide
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Exclusivity no longer exclusive to consoles.
In Cinemas January 17