Some enterprising modders have added a gravity gun and a "vehicle cannon" to Grand Theft Auto V on PC. Check out the carnage below.
These two mods add a gravity gun, a vehicle gun, and extra hilarity to GTA V
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
This guy gets it.
- 146 The Outer Worlds
- 13 Disco Elysium
- 265 Borderlands 3
- 2248 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 70 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7016 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you