Virtuix Omni has released a video of a dude jamming some GTA V with a pretty killer setup: an Oculus Rift that takes care of head tracking, a gun controller that also allows him to drive, and a Virtuix Omni treadmill so he can thoroughly exhaust himself while going on a rampage.
Here’s GTA V played with an Oculus Rift, a gun controller, and Virtuix Omni treadmill
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey has a release date
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review
- 4 The Division 2's Raid difficulty on console to remain unchanged
- 10 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 5 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Give me a Sackboy & Kratos buddy cop drama.
Up, up, down down, left, right, spin.
- 9923 Good deal thread
- 37 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 6846 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 Mordhau
- 45 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread