Bethesda has released a lengthy new cinematic trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online, and announced the content and pricing of the collector’s editions of its MMO.
The new trailer, called ‘The Arrival’, picks up where the previous cinematic trailer left off. Battle between old adversaries is suddenly interrupted by a new inter-planar foe.
Watch it below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Physical Imperial edition costs NZD $149.95. In addition to the digital items outlined further down, it also includes:
- Molag Bal Statue. A 30.5 cm statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel. A 53.3 cm x 66 cm printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
The Elder Scrolls Online Digital Imperial edition costs NZD $129.95, and includes:
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
A subscription for The Elder Scrolls Online will cost US$15 (NZ$18.15) a month.
The game will be available from April 5 on Windows PC and Mac, and is expected sometime in June on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.